Home | Upcoming Shows | Airing Today | Recent Shows | Browse by Network | Submit New ShowLogin | Register

Browse for shows by network:

The Hub

Discovery Family is an American cable television channel co-owned by Warner Bros. Discovery, which owns 60% of the channel, and the Hasbro Entertainment subsidiary of Hasbro owns the remaining 40%. The channel was originally launched by Discovery Communications on October 7, 1996 as Discovery Kids. In 2010, Discovery Kids was relaunched as The Hub as part of a joint venture with Hasbro. In 2014, the network was rebranded as Discovery Family.

Discovery Family logo.svg

There are 67 current or previous shows broadcast on The Hub: